Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am losing my mind

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM
  • 9 Replies
Thanks to these horrible winter storms, my husband is stuck in another part of the state, my van in shut in by all the snow ( it's only just now legal to drive) and we have been without water for 3 days due to frozen pipes. Myself and my daughters hair and skin are nasty, I can't really cook because I can't clean anything, everything is so froze not he toilets won't even flush if I put bottled water in the tank and we have now taken to using my toddlers potty chairs ( she had recently outgrown) to use the restroom and dump it outside. I tried to shovel and hurt myself. Hubby should able to get home later today if I can't get running water again soon I am going to lose my mind, I am just sitting at home crying and my poor three year old is worried and I know it's not good for the baby but I just can't help it
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM

you poor thing :( sorry you are having such a hard time...I hope hubby can get home to help you out soon!

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Omg I am so sorry :( I hope things get better for you soon that sounds like a nightmare!
SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Oh my! Hugs! Hopefully hubby gets home to offer relief soon
MichelleBelle37
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I'm so sorry! This sounds awful!

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Awe :( it'll get better soon i hope!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Wow. Hope it eats better quick!
ADC2005
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
After 3 days of no help and no water ( though I was thankful for heat and power) my husband called to say he was half hour from home and 2 min later all the faucets busted lose! It's amazing what a shower and being able to finally flush the stinky toilets will do for someone's mind set!
newmama008
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Omg I am so sorry! Sending prayers your way!
Mrs.happy05
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM

So glad to hear you have water again :) sorry you had such a rough few days!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)