Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Symptoms

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
  • 5 Replies
So it seemed my ms had completely disappeared, and smells weren't bothering me any more. Then poof last night I puke, this morning I puke and everything I smell makes me want to puke : / anyone else have reappearing symptoms?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep. I was good this weekend then I had that constipation episode and went way down hill again. So far today (knock on wood) I'm okay. 

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:45 AM
I feel your pain! I had the worst constipation a couple weeks ago, and that's when I was the sickest.

Quoting kslawmama:

Yep. I was good this weekend then I had that constipation episode and went way down hill again. So far today (knock on wood) I'm okay. 

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM
All the time. I can just be laying down watching a show and i wanna vomit i get up and nothing. It happens alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Yesterday and today I've had an appetite but a few days before that I wanted nothing to do with food. I was getting sick and that's calmed down a lot. I still have no energy though... Wish that would come back
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:43 PM
I have no energy either :( the days I don't have to work I literally lay in bed until my kids get out of school. I feel so lazy I just can't help it

Quoting srm8824: Yesterday and today I've had an appetite but a few days before that I wanted nothing to do with food. I was getting sick and that's calmed down a lot. I still have no energy though... Wish that would come back
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)