Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is hitting double digits

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM
  • 15 Replies

a key factor for you? Is there a difference to you between 7 weeks and 10 weeks?

I'm sitting here counting down the days until 10 weeks, and for some reason, I just feel like once I hit double digits, the pregnancy seems to be more viable.

What about you?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Yeah, I get what you mean. I think once I SEE this baby it will feel more viable. Right now I've not even heard my baby yet so there's always this inkling of a doubt that everything is going okay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleBelle37
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:43 AM

HItting the second trimester is the key factor for me. Not double digits, but at least past the scare of miscarriage in the first trimester. I will say, for me 8 weeks always seems like the golden number. Mostly because that's my first doctor appointment, and the time I confirm whether or not the baby has a heartbeat.

baby development
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM

same, I am 10 weeks tomorrow :)

CafeMom Tickers
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Yes my ms should be dying down by then and my energy will be coming back to me. 

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I only made it to 8 weeks last time so getting past that will probably make me feel A LOT better! I'm only 7 weeks 3 days so even 10 weeks seems SO far away!

kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I told my husband I'd love to have a u/s to see the baby or at least hear a heart beat. Right now it just doesn't feel real. I just feel miserable. My husband is like your sick that's a huge clue your pregnant. LOL.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Yeah, I get what you mean. I think once I SEE this baby it will feel more viable. Right now I've not even heard my baby yet so there's always this inkling of a doubt that everything is going okay

ck8204
by Candie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes. I need to focus on some thing so 10 weeks was my first goal. I am 10 weeks today so my new goal is 13 weeks and the second trimester.
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Yup! I feel maybe my second trimester will be more energetic and not so "ugh dishes. Really? Maybe later. Or not even then." Lol and it's the time where we get to start popping out =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaybay223
by Jess on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I will feel better Friday when I hit 10 weeks. I feel better everytime I hear baby's heartbeat with my doppler. I'm still scared to death Something is wrong, though.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Yep, I couldn't wait to be 10 weeks & tomorrow I will be 11! I just can't wait to find out what we are having then I think I will relax a little more
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)