Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have You Started Buying Yet?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM
  • 23 Replies
We haven't started buying anything yet because I'm waiting for the first ultrasound. I got pregnant with an IUD so I am still on guard and hoping the pregnancy progresses smoothly.

C+ A= (2006), A (2008), Baby #3 Arriving 08/2014

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I haven't bought anything, but a friend did give me a huge box of neutral baby clothes and cloth diapers :)

FitnessMama4
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:45 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I have bought some gender neutral baby clothes!! :) that may be a downside to working at a children's clothing store!
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Naah not yet. We have lots of baby clothes from my last pregnancies so boy or girl all we'll need are pampers =}
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Not yet but I'll start getting the big things soon. Like the car seat/stroller, swing, rock n play, etc. I have to get everything new since we got rid of everything after our daughter. I'll start buying clothes when anatomy scan is over.
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I bought some stuff to make cloth diapers and am researching double strollers .... I am obsessive about purchases like that. I have to know if I will love it before I scour the Internet for the best price
srm8824
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I went and bought a cute outfit after my ultrasound yesterday :)
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I haven't bought yet, but in my head I sure have lol I have gotten a list of the big ticket things and little things that aren't so much gender specific. But I am kind of holding back. If it's a girl I will definitely want a bunch of pink!
TS9509
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM
We haven't bought anything yet. I have kinda glanced in the baby section while at the store but we will be moving before I have the baby and we don't have room to store anything now so we are waiting.
ck8204
by Candie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:11 PM
I've done some homework and I know exactly what double stroller I want, and how to make the ring sling I want. I will start stocking up on diapers if every thing goes well with my ultrasound this afternoon. But most of the things I need/want will have to wait until I know if peanut is a boy or a girl.
-Viva-
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:37 PM
I bought a couple things yesterday....but only because they were such a value!
A pack n' play with the mobile, music, vibration, bassinet, and changing table attachments. It was originally $150, got it for $40 on clearance!
A video monitor: the kind that plays via the internet so you can check it on your phone or computer from anywhere. Originally $200, got it for $90 on clearance.
The play pen is navy, a "boy" color. Since we're being surprised by the gender, I figure it doesn't really matter! I'll be able to accessorize it to be girly if need be :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)