Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Feeling Was Funny! lol

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:22 PM
  • 14 Replies
So Im sitting at the kitchen table peeling potatoes and i look at Dh and I just want to strangle him!! For no reason lol was it because he was sitting down and watching DD1 play with her toys? I thought about it and laughed! I felt silly my hormones said CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE!!

That was out of nowhere! Have you had that happen??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

hahaha! Yes! lately it's my neighbors, ALL of them! I go outside and if I see one, I just instantly hate them lol! No reason?

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol i was like "peel your own damn potatoes cop!" Haha and we're having a good day all of a sudden bam i could smack his head

You what i think it was i wanted to plug in my small dvd tv player and all the cords were tangled up so i said F it then i saw him and yeah he would have been a victim. Lol

Quoting thurstensmom:

hahaha! Yes! lately it's my neighbors, ALL of them! I go outside and if I see one, I just instantly hate them lol! No reason?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yes little to nothing seems to set me off! I hold it in a lot of the time because I know I am being ridiculous & my husband really is amazing for the most part.
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yeah i kept it in but he can tell i was irritated and i looked at him and he smiled nerdy pointed at the baby abd she was knocked out. The potatoes were soo good though =>

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: Lol yes little to nothing seems to set me off! I hold it in a lot of the time because I know I am being ridiculous & my husband really is amazing for the most part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I have a feeling I give dh the evil eye when I'm like that
maggiebella25
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:26 PM

lol poor dh

TS9509
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I have that feeling towards some of the ppl I work with. I just want to slap them in the face!
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Haha, that's too funny!! My hubby is gone for work most of the time so I haven't experienced it. I've noticed that I'm a little more impatient with my toddler though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Yeah, he's been annoying me for no reason. It is kinda funny when I realize how strange I'm being.
jhcz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Sigh.. I know the feeling the other day I was putting together a toy for dd it needed a screwdriver, dh was sitting there watching me and I just wanted to stab him for no reason, lol I need to get my hormones in check.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)