Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ultra sound.

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:55 PM
  • 22 Replies
7 moms liked this

Okay, so the good news is babies are growing right on target. my due date is still somewhere between the 8th and the 10th. 

Babies are both measuring about 9w4d - with an error of 5 days give or take.

Baby A was very, very active, and it's heart rate was 180 - tech had a very hard time getting a good read on the baby because A wouldn't hold still...

Baby B was sleepy with it's back to us, so it was hard to get a profile shot of baby B - but his or her resting heart rate was about 168.

The fibroid tissue, might not be fibroid tissue, the radiologist wasn't sure, and is going to look over the next couple of ultra sounds to make a decision. It could just be the ultra sound equipment isn't really up to par.

There's no logical reason for my bleeding/spotting. Cervix is closed, and long. No hematoma's that they can see. No cysts that they can find... just two healthy babies. (So, my suspecion at this point is leaning towards placenta previa, or a really, really irritable cervix that just has random blood vessels break and cause spotting every time I strain or put any kind of pressure on it... you know like walking around. LOL)

Tech said she saw no reason why babies and pregnancy wouldn't be healthy from this point forward.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JacknJill
by Jackie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
YAY now stop worrying!!!!! Babies are great! How cute! They look like gummy bears!!!! I can't wait for my 12 week on the 22nd!!!!
PaulsWifey09
by Melissa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Adorable :) congrats!!
Bump2b
by Sarah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Aww wonderful news! My placenta is low, covering some of my cervix, which caused a small bleed. My OB said at this stage of pregnancy it isn't uncommon and will move as the pregnancy progresses.
elizabeth.mary
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad to great the babies are doing good :)
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that probably is the reason for my spotting.

Quoting Bump2b: Aww wonderful news! My placenta is low, covering some of my cervix, which caused a small bleed. My OB said at this stage of pregnancy it isn't uncommon and will move as the pregnancy progresses.

ambs86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww I just love seeing ur ultrasound pics, two babies are so exciting!
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:18 PM

I can't WAIT to see your pics!

Quoting JacknJill: YAY now stop worrying!!!!! Babies are great! How cute! They look like gummy bears!!!! I can't wait for my 12 week on the 22nd!!!!

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
So exciting to see those little gummy bears getting bigger!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Eep!!! So glad the teddy grams are growing well!!! :)♡♥
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
So exciting congrats!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)