Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got my next ultra sound scheduled.

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:07 AM
  • 12 Replies
3 moms liked this

It will be friday the 7th of feb. Right when I hit 14 weeks! I'm so excited!!! She said at my 17 week one following that, we could try to find out the gender.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pitap
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! I'm not going to find out the gender so I have a feeling this is going to be thee LONGEST PREGNANCY EVARRRR for me. Lol
mwesley
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this

yay! Glad you're on the books :)

DS1 - 03/31/2006 ** DS2 - 12/31/2008 ** DS3 - 06/26/2012

baby development

PaulsWifey09
by Melissa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Exciting! :)
ele2837
by Erika on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:52 AM
That's so exciting! Now that I've had my first ultrasound and I'm not so nervous I'm getting really excited to find out the gender. My best friend is due in May with a boy and my husband's best friends wife is due with a boy in April. I didn't care at first what we were having but now I have my fingers crossed for a boy. I know we all just really want healthy babies, but are you leaning one way for gender?
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:59 AM

My "feelings" say "boy and girl" if I were to guess on my own.

But what do I know? LOL

I'd like one of each, to keep it even around here, since I already have one of each, plus it will be easier to tell them apart if they are opposite genders. LOL

Quoting ele2837: That's so exciting! Now that I've had my first ultrasound and I'm not so nervous I'm getting really excited to find out the gender. My best friend is due in May with a boy and my husband's best friends wife is due with a boy in April. I didn't care at first what we were having but now I have my fingers crossed for a boy. I know we all just really want healthy babies, but are you leaning one way for gender?

JacknJill
by Jackie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! My feelings for mine are boy/girl also. But don't say that to my husband. He wants two boys. We already have three girls.
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Well, the goal is to do my ultra sound at 17 weeks, follow up with my OB to clear me for leaving and take off ASAP.

Quoting mwesley:

yay! Glad you're on the books :)

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! I go in today for an appointment & am going to ask how soon they will do the gender scan, I want to know now lol :)
srm8824
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

How exciting! We  didn't even talk about future ultrasounds... I don't think I will have any until I am 20 weeks. 

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Exciting! I think I'm going to have another on the 28th. That's my first appt with MFM (perinatologist).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)