Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't feel pregnant, just feel fat!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:37 AM
  • 11 Replies
Feel so blahhh! Just feel fat right now, can't wait to get back to exercise next week. I think between winter gray days, and not working out, just feel a bit down. Can't wait till I really show and people can tell I'm pregnant. Lady at work said she thought I just had the holiday bloat, she was glad to hear I'm pregnant instead...
How is everyone else feel?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ele2837
by Erika on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I want a shirt that says I'm pregnant because I feel like it just looks like holiday bloat too.
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that is really rude! Some people have real nerve!
This is the annoying time of pregnancy when it's not noticeable but all the crappy symptoms are going on. 2nd trimester will be here soon and you'll feel pregnant and better. :)

Quoting nymom4life: Feel so blahhh! Just feel fat right now, can't wait to get back to exercise next week. I think between winter gray days, and not working out, just feel a bit down. Can't wait till I really show and people can tell I'm pregnant. Lady at work said she thought I just had the holiday bloat, she was glad to hear I'm pregnant instead...

How is everyone else feel?
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM
I just feel super bloated as well. I haven't gained any weight but my stomach definitely sticks out more than it did before!
srm8824
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha that's how I look... like maybe I ate a big meal and drank a few beers. Luckily I dont ever wear tight clothing so you cant really tell. 

ck8204
by Candie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I have a T-shirt that I wore at thos stage with my last pregnancy that said "I'm not fat! I'm pregnant!!" For the life of me I can't find it. If I knew where it was I would wear it all the time. I'm in the same boat with you gals. Come on 2nd trimester!
Briyawna
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I just feel like I normally do.. not bloated, but not pregnant either.. I am 9 weeks today.. with my last baby I started showing at about 14 weeks.. so I guess we'll see here in about 5 weeks if I have any bump to speak of lol.

Jennybenny01
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM
I'm bloated, have horrible indigestion and my stomach already looks huge. Come on second trimester!!
CutieCrab
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Same as you...  I feel fat. :(

sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I'm only 6 weeks so of course I'm not showing and I have lost weight... But I don't feel like holding in my gut like I typically do so yeah i just feel fatter.
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Some days I look SO bloated, I look pregnant and other days i don't look pregnant at all, and just look a little thicker around the middle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)