Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to eat

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

EVERYTHING! 

What is going on with me? I seem to be ravenously hungry every 2-3 hours as of now. I wa so sick with #1 that I never went through a phase like this. Hormones? I have started tracking so I don't go off the deep end with calories. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Maybe it's a boy! Lol :) I've been like that with my boys. Or maybe your baby is just going through a spurt :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I was like that with my first. I ate everything and was always hungry.

This time, I'm not really like that... so weird how pregnancies can be so vastly different.

Jennybenny01
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:18 AM
With my first I was like that but now I'm so sick all the time whether I eat or not and have terrible indigestion that I can't enjoy food at all. So go with it and enjoy food!!!
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:51 PM

same here, always starving, I am eating and still lost 3 lbs, I wonder if it is the breastfeeding + pregnancy that is making me so hungry.

maggiebella25
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I wish..I want to eat but throw up..I ll trade you!

kajira
by Emma on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Yep, i'm hungry every 2 hours around the clock.

Briyawna
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I was like that after ms passed with my other 3.. havent gotten there with this one yet..
Dani1009
by Group Admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:16 PM
I am starving too! My constant hunger is actually getting out of control, we can't afford enough food to keep my tummy feeling satisfied. My husband finds it hilarious how much I can eat. I even have bad dreams that we run out of food & have no way to get more. It's crazy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)