Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

food is ruined for me!!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM
  • 10 Replies
I was ok with a cup of coffee... Now the smell makes me sick. I am starving to death when I Wake up then throw up half of what I eat within the hour putting whatever food that I just spewed out onto the don't-ever-eat-again list. Even water tastes bad!!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
srm8824
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry!!!

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh :(!!! I've finally been able to eat again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM
How far along were you when this stopped? I am only 6 weeks...so i think ive got a long haul: ( I've already lost 4 lbs this week.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Ugh :(!!! I've finally been able to eat again!!
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I know what you mean, I wanted Alvaro's soo bad and then barfed it up now I refuse to eat there again. Ugh it was my favorite too
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
What helps me is muscle milks in the morning. Then I can get through work til lunch without feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Seriously lol! Its horrible!! I bought 3 packs of those jimmy dean delights at Costco yesterday...I've spent all morning sick off of them...come grab a pack lol. I'm never eating them again.

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: I know what you mean, I wanted Alvaro's soo bad and then barfed it up now I refuse to eat there again. Ugh it was my favorite too
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM
They are okay to drink?! I am so grabbing some right now! Thanks babe!

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: What helps me is muscle milks in the morning. Then I can get through work til lunch without feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die
Briyawna
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I was like that with my other 3 kids... with my last all i could keep down for a month or two was dr pepper.. this one ive had about 3 weeks of morning sickness.. more nausea than vomitting and i have had a bad cold for a week or two so the coughing from that has made me vomit more than anything..
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I am pretty sure all they are really is protein so I hope so! And those jimmy dean things gross me out too lol I was eating them too but the meat on them just grosses me out! All I want is cheese and spicy pickles lol

Quoting sarahtbkh: They are okay to drink?! I am so grabbing some right now! Thanks babe!

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: What helps me is muscle milks in the morning. Then I can get through work til lunch without feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I don't know because I have no idea if I'm 9.5 or 11 weeks. Going off 11 weeks then about 9 weeks.

Quoting sarahtbkh: How far along were you when this stopped? I am only 6 weeks...so i think ive got a long haul: ( I've already lost 4 lbs this week.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Ugh :(!!! I've finally been able to eat again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)