Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't seem to...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
Stay awake!!! Feel crazy sick and can't keep my eyes open. Sigh gonna have to resort to caffeine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Hate that...was almost hoping it was my thyroid so I could take meds and get some energy back but my thyroid panel came back great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:05 PM
I almost had to resort to coffee. Managed to get moving and my mil brought me food and a drink. Sometimes she rocks.

Do you usually have thyroid problems? I had to have an uptake scan recently thanks to my levels drooping from .58 to .3 in 2 weeks. But it went back up to normal. I am glad yours came back good. :)

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Hate that...was almost hoping it was my thyroid so I could take meds and get some energy back but my thyroid panel came back great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briyawna
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:56 PM
I felt like that this morning... after taking my daughter to school i came back home and sleot gor likealmost 4 more hours..
CutieCrab
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:16 PM

I feel the same as you...  :/

NicLof2
by Nicole on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Your not alone!! I have a toddler also so laying in bed sleeping is not an option but I really want to!
mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I feel like I'm dying of sleep deprivation. And if I take a nap I wake up feeling even worse.
thrdtimesacharm
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Quoting Briyawna: I felt like that this morning... after taking my daughter to school i came back home and sleot gor likealmost 4 more hours..

That's what I do too, as soon as my boys are off. So thankful they're at school!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)