Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooo relieved!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Got myself worked up over nothing. I'm 12 weeks today and have had horrible nausea and vomiting nonstop up until 3 days ago. It just stopped. I was relieved at first and then 2 days ago my breasts stopped hurting when they have been super sensitive since before I found out I was pregnant. Then I started having really uncomfortable cramps. So being the Google queen that I am I start reading all these awful things online about losing symptoms and missed miscarriages. And the last 2 nights I've had awful dreams where I lose my baby and I wake up crying. So this morning I scheduled a private ultrasound for the sake of my sanity. And there was baby. Safe and healthy and perfect. The tech said cramping is just baby growing and it's norm ask for symptoms to calm down at this stage. I really need to stop being so paranoid. But now I feel like i can breathe easy. I fall more in love with my little one every time I see him/her ♡ Oh and scheduled my gender ultrasound for Feb 7th. Counting down the days.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Awe, so cute! Glad your feeling better and things are going along great :)

ele2837
by Erika on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Glad everything was okay. We can get ourselves all worked up sometimes
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
That's such a perfect pic!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Im doom and gloom right now but my first appointment is the last week of January  : /

OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Wonderful picture
Veronica.87
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Thank u ladies! I can't wait to see all ur pics too!
CutieCrab
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM

That is awesome!!!  I can understand being scared though...  Having a bunch of symptoms then going to none, I can imagine is scary. Right now I am having a bunch of nausea...  Like I wake up nauseous and go to bed nauseous. Once uin a while during the day I feel ok. LOL.

MichelleBelle37
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:44 AM

So glad you were able to get your ultrasound and get some relief from your worry! I'm 12 weeks today, too. I hope my symptoms ease up!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)