Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SERIOUSLY??

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I dont know if its the hormones or or the fact that the guy on shark tank was just so sweet, but yeah, I cried watching shark tank....SHARK TANK....seriously...lol....now Im just laughing at myself!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zombienator9
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:03 PM
3 moms liked this

All I wanted was taco bell... Got a taco... and dropped it in the car..... I cried... Hysterically....

Limegreenlemon7
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I get teary eyed so randomly during this pregnancy. I always fight back the tears so I don't call attention to myself because the tears are literally over nothing lol
Momma-rylan
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Makes me feel much better lol

Quoting Zombienator9:

All I wanted was taco bell... Got a taco... and dropped it in the car..... I cried... Hysterically....

ae86mommy
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I usually have a frozen heart. Everyone makes fun of me for having no feelings. Now, I can't even watch an episode of pitbulls and parolees without bawling my eyes out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zombienator9
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I drove 30 minutes for that damn Taco lol.

Quoting Momma-rylan:

Makes me feel much better lol

Quoting Zombienator9:

ck8204
by Candie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I cried tonight too. I was making DD's bed and a cough came out of no where. I coughed so hard I peed a little. And I didn't even have to go at the time! I cried so hard! I can't believe I'm piddling already.
ZombieMommy2014
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Lol I've started crying over just about everything. I called my Mom crying about the dalmations getting taken from their parents the other day (101 Dalmnations). Not just tears, like genuinely balling my eyes out at the unfairness of life. Then I laughed cause I'm normally not that emotional.

Pitap
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM
LOL I love all the posts!!! I'm a cry baby as it is, but forget it now! I cry for everything. I cried today because I threw up so hard I peed myself a little :( This has never happened to me before, I'm usually pretty good at holding my pee.
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 7:35 AM
I so would have too!! The disappointment!!

Quoting Zombienator9:

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Yeah I get like that to
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)