Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody else getting edgy already?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

Normally I am much more mellow the first trimester but I have been getting quite heated lately though a lot of issues have come up.  I am trying to not let little things bother me but its the big things that are bothering me.  Anybody else's temper having little flare ups?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I am really tempermental lately but I think it's because I physically feel so ill all the time it's hard not to lash out over things because I'm so fed up with how I feel :( I told hubby I feel like I'm going to lose it if I don't start to feel better soon!

kajira
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

For the most part, i'm doing okay. I'm a little less patient than I normally am though. :(

elizabeth.mary
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:17 AM
I've been horrible in that department anger was my only emotion for a while. It seems to have calmed down I just hope it doesn't come back.
srm8824
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I have been getting upset easily. I feel like I'm noticing things I never really noticed before. I am scared about how our dynamic will change once a baby is here and I get really overwhelmed sometimes.

Maybe it's not me being irrational but instead just my way of making my actual fears known... It hasn't been easy on my fiance and I lately. I hope it gets better.

Jordypop
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:53 AM
I had a friend tell me earlier this week that I am too bitchy to be friends with right now. Apparently I have been very defensive and argumentative lately.

Oops.
ae86mommy
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Not edgy, no. I'm bring a straight up butch lately. I literally can't control anything. The main source of my frustration is our puppy who is 8 months old but still wants to go out to potty every 30 minutes. I NEED him to get bladder control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miracleblues
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I have been super edgy lately. Small things have been getting to me more. My patience is becoming short. My fiance will do or say something stupid and it makes me sooooo frustrated, lol. Ahhh the hormones
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)