Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flutters/movement?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:23 PM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

I know we had a post about this awhile back so I wanted to just ask again...

Is anyone feeling movement? I have felt distinct movement twice. It is so light that I barely notice it and then I feel like I have to hold my breath or I wont feel it. I was lying in bed the other day (on my stomach) and I felt a few little tiny flutters and then it stopped. It seriously melted my heart because I know I felt the baby.

I know, some people think there is no way but I did!<3<3

Anyone else?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I felt it twice a week apart.
ck8204
by Candie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Yep. I've felt movement a few times but only when I'm bending over or laying just right.
srm8824
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ck8204: Yep. I've felt movement a few times but only when I'm bending over or laying just right.

Same here. It has only happened when I had some kind of pressure on my uterus. One time it was my pants and the other time I was lying on my stomach.

I can't wait to feel movement all the time. I'm so excited.

veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I still haven't felt anything that I know is baby. I was just telling DH last night that I'm jealous others have felt it already and all I've felt is my blood pumping and gas. Lol
EarthSidemother
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Felt flutters at nine weeks.
I dont feel it all the time. Only once in a while
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Oh yeah. I swore the other night he/she was doing flips. We were sitting at the table eating and my jeans were pushing in on babys area. I love it and can't wait to feel more. My kids are all pretty active in the womb and I love it.

Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes girl! Mine moved so much that it woke me up one night!!! I also hold my breath at times to try to feel those sweet little movements, lol!
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:38 PM
I swear I have. It was like little pops but I know for a fact it wasn't gas. I swear I can tell where the baby is laying but I am not convinced on that. I am currently 14w 5d.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommyjen
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I started feeling flutters around 10 weeks! This is my 3rd baby. With 1st baby, I felt flutters at 15 weeks. Second baby, at 12 weeks!

CafeMom Tickers
Pitap
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Nope, not yet :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)