Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't even...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
I don't even feel pregnant anymore. I'm almost 14 weeks. My m/s has faded and so did most of the nausea. Now besides being somewhat tired still I feel nervous. I haven't felt movement yet to reassure me. I do have an u/s on Monday and I'm worried there will be no heartbeat.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:31 PM
It is normal for those symptoms to fade at 14wks and some women specially if this is only 1st or 2nd baby don't feel baby this soon. I would try not to worry. I know that's hard but if your not cramping or having issues I'm sure everything is fine.
On that note I'm a worrier so I would go to ER tell them I'm pregnant have a pain in my stomach and have them check baby.
Bump2b
by Sarah on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Don't stress, I'm feeling the same no real symptoms, other than peeling all the time. I'm almost 15 weeks haven't felt any flutters & it's my third. I know baby is ok because I have my doppler but I understand the worry. I'd probably be stressing if I couldnt listen to the baby almost daily.
MamaNickelatti
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It's just the calm before the storm of a whole new set of symptoms! Try and relax Mama :)
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I'm right there with you! I have no symptoms and feel pretty good which makes me nervous. I go to the doctor next Thursday so hoping all is well.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I am right there with you having miscarried at 18.5 weeks and being high risk.  I am still sick, so that is reassuring me somewhat.  I still will not feel relief until I am holding a healthy baby in my arms.  heck I am still worried about stillbirth or dying during the delivery.  Yeah, Im gloom and doom but I am really trying hard to stay positive!

EarthSidemother
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Symptoms will come and go doesn't mean there is a problem.

Have you thought about getting a doppler?
doublejay38
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:02 AM
I felt the same way until my first appt annd sono yesterday. I was starting to think I wasn't really pregnant at all because I haven't had ANY symptoms the entire time. I'm 13w6d.
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM

It is probably nothing... I wish I had no symptoms. morning sickness is kicking my butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)