Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sore lady parts...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
My lady bits hurt! It feels like I got kick in the crotch! Oowweee, i am sure its normal cause I think I remember it happening with ds4 :-/
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:38 PM
I get stabbing pains up my vagina sometimes when I'm walking. This is my third baby, and every little pain has been magnified from what I remember.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ck8204
by Candie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:53 PM
3 moms liked this
I haven't had hoo-ha troubles yet (knock on wood) but I'm starting to have back troubles already. I asked my adopted mom if she remembered being extremely uncomfortable so early on with any of her pregnancies and told me "Women get 'pregnancy brain' for a reason. If we were able to remember how uncomfortable we were durring pregnancy and how painful labor and delivery was, the human race would have died out thousands of years ago."
srm8824
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:13 AM

There is a bit of cartilage that connects our pelvises and I get so much pain there.

I think it's from stretching.

CutieCrab
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I haven't had pain in that area.

starinez
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I have never had alot of pain down there until the 9th month with my other pregnancy's. The other day though I felt like I had a bowling ball pressing down on my girl parts trying to find a way out. It wasn't painful but extrememly weird and lots of pressure. At first I started laughing and kinda waddled around the house to finish the cleaning and cooking I was doing but it kept getting worse. I would sit down and take breaks and it would go away, so I would get back up and continue working and it would come back only worse. I had to make my husband go get the kids and he had to help me make the dinner plates because I couldn't do anything standing up. I'm assuming the baby was sitting on some kind of nerve or pressing against it because it only lasted a little over an hour. So far I havn't had that feeling again. 

After I told my mom about it, she told me I should get on the floor or bed on all fours and then lay down my upper body with just my butt in the air. (The way some toddlers sleep) She said right now gravity should help move the baby for now. She had a similar problem when pregnant with me but I would lay on the nerve connected to her spine and she would have to walk hunched over because of the pain. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)