Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aggressive much?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:59 PM
  • 15 Replies
I kinda... sorta... might have snapped at the guy working at the Costco snack bar today. In my mind he was an idiot, but the more I think about it, I was kinda being a beeyotch the way I handled things. Oh well. Have any of you noticed a change in your temperament?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Yep. I'm a total judge mental bitch. And not quiet about it. I have deleted so many people on FB lately because its easier than flipping out on them :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting ae86mommy: Yep. I'm a total judge mental bitch. And not quiet about it. I have deleted so many people on FB lately because its easier than flipping out on them :)

I just went from almost 1000 facebook friends down to 300. I was so sick of seeing everyone's crap!!

srm8824
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I have.

It's much harder for me to get myself out of a bad mood. I have not been that nice to my fiance. I have a super short fuse and if someone says something I take offensively I get snappy and that's not really like me. It's not all the time but I have my days (being hungry or tired doesn't help).

I was SO hungry so I ordered a pizza. I went into Papa Johns and the guy said they didn't have my pizza. Well, after waiting for 30 minutes I was really angry and totally being rude to him. Guess what? I ordered my pizza at a different pizza place. I felt like an idiot.

Pitap
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Oh man, LOL if he only knew you were pregnant and starving... he would've been wise to just make it for you. Pregnant lady's ALWAYS right.

Quoting srm8824:

Yes, I have.

It's much harder for me to get myself out of a bad mood. I have not been that nice to my fiance. I have a super short fuse and if someone says something I take offensively I get snappy and that's not really like me. It's not all the time but I have my days (being hungry or tired doesn't help).

I was SO hungry so I ordered a pizza. I went into Papa Johns and the guy said they didn't have my pizza. Well, after waiting for 30 minutes I was really angry and totally being rude to him. Guess what? I ordered my pizza at a different pizza place. I felt like an idiot.

srm8824
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

It was so embarrassing! I apologized to him and drove across town to pick up my not-as-satisfying pizza.

Quoting Pitap: Oh man, LOL if he only knew you were pregnant and starving... he would've been wise to just make it for you. Pregnant lady's ALWAYS right.

Quoting srm8824:

Yes, I have.

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I am generally more mellow the first trimester but yeah my patience level that was already low has dropped even farther!

ele2837
by Erika on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I snapped at my husband's cousin yesterday when he came to pick up his son. He is one of those people who speaks before he thinks. He implied that my almost three year old was a follower and too emotional. She's not even three dude, what do you expect? I may have told him his five year old little boy will cry over just about anything and my two year old is tougher and has thicker skin. Although I think his comments were out of line I think I was wrong for taking stab at a five year old (but trust me, he is a major whiner)
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been a little snappy.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes!! With my last two I sweet jut emotional till the end. This one I have an attitude and get aggravated very easily specially with stupid or rude people. Lol
Pitap
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM
I don't blame you, your mama bear instincts kicked in! That's what caused me to snap at the Costco guy, my oldest dd was involved which made it worse because it all happened in front of her and she felt bad. LOL my mama bear came out and there was no stopping it.

Quoting ele2837: I snapped at my husband's cousin yesterday when he came to pick up his son. He is one of those people who speaks before he thinks. He implied that my almost three year old was a follower and too emotional. She's not even three dude, what do you expect? I may have told him his five year old little boy will cry over just about anything and my two year old is tougher and has thicker skin. Although I think his comments were out of line I think I was wrong for taking stab at a five year old (but trust me, he is a major whiner)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)