Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

other people are noticing...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM
  • 12 Replies
Someone today asked if I was expecting. I was wearing a maternity top so it really was favoring my Lil bump. Anyone else been noticed that they are pregnant by a stranger.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Viva-
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I had a lady at work, on a team I partner with, but rarely see (they are in another building), notice on Wednesday.
After a meeting, she walked up and whispered, "Are you pregnant?!" I was like Yep! Then it was all "congratulations" and there was a lot of girly gushing on her part. Luckily, she didn't go in for a belly-feel, lol!
I'm still barely showing, but going from a flat tummy to a bloated bump is pretty noticeable!
So, it begins....
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Not strangers but my aunt came over and said surprised "omg you're pregnant!?" Lol it was funny because i never see her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:31 PM

No on notices that i'm pregnant yet. :( You'd think with twins... but no.

nikki4eva88
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Yes! For weeks now. Lol
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Not really but just a couple of friends saying I'm starting to show
srm8824
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Nope. Nobody has noticed :(
veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:45 PM
DH's friend noticed my slight bloating before Christmas and asked him if I was pregnant. But other than that moment weeks ago, no one has said anything to me yet. It doesn't hurt that I'm normally in a bulky coat, so noticing would be hard! Lol
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I got some weird looks, like people were thinking "wow shes put on weight". Then when I mention Im pregnant you could see it click. I was sitting down at the time. When I stand up you can tell easier.
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:27 PM
I am very obviously pregnant! Im loving rocking my bump!
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Yep, for a while now! I'm refusing to wear maternity clothes until I have to bc I hate winter maternity clothes (dd is a feb baby)!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)