Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Get anxious when ladies post about appointments and ultra sounds...then you have to wait for updates LOL! 

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I usually assume things will be fine unless something was wrong and that's why they were going in. :o

mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I get anxious. I'm sure it's me projecting my own anxiety over my own appointments.
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I do! I'm sure everything is fine but anxious till they post that everything was good. :)
thurstensmom
by Beth on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:14 PM

I agree! I never thought "bad" things would happen until my own miscarriage now I fear for my own pregnancy, and everyone elses along with it...jeesh!

Quoting mostlymaydays: I get anxious. I'm sure it's me projecting my own anxiety over my own appointments.

mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Yep, I had a miscarriage last Christmas and that busted my rose colored glasses. Our personal experiences shape our fears.

Quoting thurstensmom:

I agree! I never thought "bad" things would happen until my own miscarriage now I fear for my own pregnancy, and everyone elses along with it...jeesh!

Quoting mostlymaydays: I get anxious. I'm sure it's me projecting my own anxiety over my own appointments.

JacknJill
by Jackie on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Depends on what kind of app and why they are going in. But yes.. Sometimes :)
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
My 1st pregnancy was ectopic (never even heard if it before then) after I'm always fearful then after one healthy baby I thought if you made it past 12wks you fine. Then my brothers wife lost theirs at 16wks and my Ex's gf lost hers at 22wks (2wks before I had my youngest at 35wks). After that I worry the whole time for mine and other pregnant moms.
I'm banned from watching the baby shows while pregnant because they always freak me out and have me hysterical.

Quoting thurstensmom:

Bump2b
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! My miscarriage was only at 5.5 weeks and I was devasted so can't imagine how devastated I would be losing a baby now at 16 weeks. Something I wouldn't want any woman to ever go through so always feel so relieved when there comes a positive update with pics! Even if it was a routine appointment!

I really hope we are all well & deliver our babies safely from here on out. It's heartbreaking losing members of the group to miscarriage.
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes especially when they don't update right away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pitap
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
YES! LOL Glad to be a part of such an empathetic group :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)