Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bought myself a...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Beband today from Target and I love it! Most of my pants aren't fitting my belly anymore and I don't want to spend a lot of money on maternity pants because it'll be warm enough for shorts and stuff soon enough. Now I can still wear my own pants! WOOT! 

~Anita

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:05 PM
I looked at them but I'm a bigger girl and was afraid it wouldn't fit right and didn't like the price. Lol so I just unbutton top button and wear a long shirt. Lol
Pitap
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a big girl and I was afraid it wasn't going to fit either, so I opened a package and tried it on in the fitting room. I was surprised the M/L fit fine. If I need an XL I can order one online, but for now this one is feels good.

Quoting NicLof2: I looked at them but I'm a bigger girl and was afraid it wouldn't fit right and didn't like the price. Lol so I just unbutton top button and wear a long shirt. Lol

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Yay
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:46 AM
I am going to get 1 soon. Just for comfort, baby sits so low it hates the waste band of my pants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting NicLof2: I looked at them but I'm a bigger girl and was afraid it wouldn't fit right and didn't like the price. Lol so I just unbutton top button and wear a long shirt. Lol

Haha! Me too! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)