Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby clothes

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:21 PM
  • 25 Replies
Have babied clothes always been so pricey? We went to meijers last night and the price was crazy for one sleeper.does any1 know a good place to shop?
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I try to use coupons, or I just go to Walmart, or Burlington Coat Factory they're only small for so long, so it blows my mind how expensive clothes can be?

ck8204
by Candie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I shop the clearance racks. Once we find out for sure which gender we need to shop for, we'll start buying winter clothes off the clearance racks. Since baby is due in August, I'm hoping summer stuff will go on clearance by the time baby comes.
spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Good idea!

Quoting ck8204: I shop the clearance racks. Once we find out for sure which gender we need to shop for, we'll start buying winter clothes off the clearance racks. Since baby is due in August, I'm hoping summer stuff will go on clearance by the time baby comes.
spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:30 PM
I agree I don't want to fork a bunch of money out when they grow so fast

Quoting ck8204: I shop the clearance racks. Once we find out for sure which gender we need to shop for, we'll start buying winter clothes off the clearance racks. Since baby is due in August, I'm hoping summer stuff will go on clearance by the time baby comes.
MamarazziTo2
by Kendra on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM
3 moms liked this
I have always loved Target for kids clothes! They ALWAYS have clothes on clearance. All year long. Most of the kids clothes I've bought there I've gotten for $5 and under :)
Daltonswife
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:45 PM

I like to shop at the outlet Childrens place and osh kosh. 

NicLof2
by Nicole on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM
I shop walmart and target for sleeps and onesis. The base exchange, old navy and children's place clearance for everything and online deals for the specialty stuff.
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:54 PM
I agree Target is awesome for baby and kid clothes. I also like Old Navy...just gotta look for the deals.

Quoting MamarazziTo2: I have always loved Target for kids clothes! They ALWAYS have clothes on clearance. All year long. Most of the kids clothes I've bought there I've gotten for $5 and under :)
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM
It's the thrill of the hint for me so I shop around. I have girls already so basically I just need a hospital outfit.
MamaNickelatti
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
This is what I do too, for all our kids. Sometimes it's hard because you don't know sizes but I've gotten pretty close at guessing. We also buy secondhand baby clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)