Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me name baby!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
We are set on middle names (hyphenated two family names together like we did for my son) so I need opinions on first names.
For a girl the middle name would be Margaret-Rose and some name ideas are olivia, Madison, Liliana, and aubriana but i need more ideas!!

For a boy middle name would be Phillip-Hugh or Hugh-Harvey.
Our boy names have gone so far as Liam, Emerson and Julian..
Now lost on any other ideas..suggest away!!
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM

i am partial to Olivia because i have one...lol...but i like aubriana too...different but not too out there.  I personally believe Madison (and Madeline for that matter) have been done to death. Lilliana is cute, for sure becoming a very popular name though.

We have decided to walk away from the name Liam because it is VERY popular...i like Julian...not one you hear too often but a great name.

I am personally in love with old timey names like Beatrice(Bea), Agatha (Aggie), Hudson, Henry, Asher. My husband hates all of these and it makes me sad. lol

Right now we are looking at Harrison (although i am afraid it is getting popular), Patrick, and Cecelia. Names were so hard for us last time...we got in huge fights over it. He suggested Piper early and i fell in love with it and he fell out of love with it...i was heartbroken. We settled on Kathleen Quinn ...it fits her.

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I like Olivia & Julian
SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Gah I hate when names I've always liked become trendy lol.
My reason for loving Liliana is Lilian was my great great aunt's name.
Julian was my best friend in high school who I haven't spoken to since then but made an incredible difference in my life those four years when I needed someone most.
I'm partial to Patrick as that's my dad's name and my son's middle name :)

Quoting OliviaLouise29:

i am partial to Olivia because i have one...lol...but i like aubriana too...different but not too out there.  I personally believe Madison (and Madeline for that matter) have been done to death. Lilliana is cute, for sure becoming a very popular name though.

We have decided to walk away from the name Liam because it is VERY popular...i like Julian...not one you hear too often but a great name.

I am personally in love with old timey names like Beatrice(Bea), Agatha (Aggie), Hudson, Henry, Asher. My husband hates all of these and it makes me sad. lol

Right now we are looking at Harrison (although i am afraid it is getting popular), Patrick, and Cecelia. Names were so hard for us last time...we got in huge fights over it. He suggested Piper early and i fell in love with it and he fell out of love with it...i was heartbroken. We settled on Kathleen Quinn ...it fits her.

OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I loved Maggie.... But I have 2 friends naming their baby Maggie so I can't now .... I blame walking dead. But I am anti trendy .... I didn't know Olivia was so popular ... There were 4 Olivia's in her preschool class

Quoting SouthernSweetT: Gah I hate when names I've always liked become trendy lol.
Julian was my best friend in high school who I haven't spoken to since then but made an incredible difference in my life those four years when I needed someone most.

Quoting OliviaLouise29:

SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:55 AM
I have never seen walking dead. I'm so behind lol.
Olivia is such a beautiful name :-)

Quoting OliviaLouise29: I loved Maggie.... But I have 2 friends naming their baby Maggie so I can't now .... I blame walking dead. But I am anti trendy .... I didn't know Olivia was so popular ... There were 4 Olivia's in her preschool class

Quoting SouthernSweetT: Gah I hate when names I've always liked become trendy lol.

Quoting OliviaLouise29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)