Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

havimg the stomach bug while pregnant is a new kind of hell

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
Especially when u are a stay at home mom to a two year old and your husband has the same thing on his 30th birthday (today) thank God for grandparents that are willing to brave the virus to help take care of my dd. This has been so awful. Fever, vomiting, diaherra and chills. :-/
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TS9509
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I've had it 3 times during this pregnancy!! The first time I had it my ds had it as well the 2nd and 3rd time my parents helped me with ds and also took care of me bc my SO was working out of town and he was extremely worried and didn't want me home alone.
skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:35 PM
It suuuucks. Such an awful feeling

Quoting TS9509: I've had it 3 times during this pregnancy!! The first time I had it my ds had it as well the 2nd and 3rd time my parents helped me with ds and also took care of me bc my SO was working out of town and he was extremely worried and didn't want me home alone.
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:38 PM

I'm so sorry. I really hope you both get to feeling better asap!

srm8824
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Oh no :( I hope you feel better.
ambs86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Awww that stinks! Hope you get well soon.
PaulsWifey09
by Melissa on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Feel better soon :(
Pitap
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:00 AM
I agree. It's slowly but surely made it's way through our house of 5... me being the last to get it. Luckily, they've all finished with it so now it's my turn. It started last night and I got dehydrated so quickly because I couldn't keep anything down, I decided to take a Zofran so I could at least drink and that helped tons. Only now it's stopped up both ends and I still feel terrible, just no more stomach cramps. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow.

Hope you're able to kick it soon too!
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:01 AM

since my MS is so bad, I probably wouldnt notice much of a difference.

MichelleBelle37
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Ugh, I'm so sorry. I had this happen to me this pregnancy, too. Coming out both ends, etc. And then I followed that up about a month later with what I think was food poisioning. Diahhrea for two straight days. Not cool.

thurstensmom
by Beth on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:08 PM

ugh so sorry I hope you feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)