Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid husband-hormone driven now kinda funny to read back vent

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ok so I fart. I'm pregnant. Seriously.
But for real, this time it wasn't me.
He was in a craptastic mood about everything. First the tv was too loud when he was trying to sleep. Keep in mind this is the guy who falls asleep watching nba!!! Anyway had just fallen asleep and popped up in bed and said omg you f'ing stink. Why do you smell like shit?
I GUARANTEE I wasn't the one who farted this time and I told him that. I mean really, people fart in their sleep and dont realize it. I was still awake so id have known if i farted.
Well then he insisted I must have farted earlier and it was trapped.
He made me cry just badgering me about the fart. I get that he's tired and stressed but seriously this wasn't me. So I packed up my pregnancy pillow, blankie and water and moved to the stupid futon.
Ugh.
Ok go ahead and laugh, but I really needed to whine lol
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:23 PM
I wouldn't of thought it was funny and would of probably put my pillow over his head and told him to shut up! Lol I'm sure in the morning he will apologize but tonight I would be upset!
SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Well reading it back now its reading like overdramatic pregnant lady whining so I guess that's where I'm beginning to find humor lol:)... But I did make sure to let one go before I shut him in the bedroom lol

Quoting NicLof2: I wouldn't of thought it was funny and would of probably put my pillow over his head and told him to shut up! Lol I'm sure in the morning he will apologize but tonight I would be upset!
ck8204
by Candie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM
3 moms liked this
I love that you let one go as you were leaving. If he's going to blame you for farting, might as well give him one! Hopefully he can tell the difference in aroma (kinda' like how you can tell between a kid fart and a dog fart) and he'll feel bad for blaming you.
NicLof2
by Nicole on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM
LOL that's good!

Quoting SouthernSweetT: Well reading it back now its reading like overdramatic pregnant lady whining so I guess that's where I'm beginning to find humor lol:)... But I did make sure to let one go before I shut him in the bedroom lol

Quoting NicLof2: I wouldn't of thought it was funny and would of probably put my pillow over his head and told him to shut up! Lol I'm sure in the morning he will apologize but tonight I would be upset!
SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
That reminds me, I need to feed my dog cheese then send him in the bedroom with my darling hubby ;) can you tell I'm not a pleasant pregnant woman tonight? Teehee

Quoting ck8204: I love that you let one go as you were leaving. If he's going to blame you for farting, might as well give him one! Hopefully he can tell the difference in aroma (kinda' like how you can tell between a kid fart and a dog fart) and he'll feel bad for blaming you.
srm8824
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Okay, I did laugh.

You don't sound over dramatic though. It would have made me mad, too. The funny thing is that it was probably his gross fart he was smelling! haha

SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Lol I'm laughing now too :) but omg I was furious then. Smh. He is a bad stinker if he has hotdogs which he did at lunch at work. The doofus

Quoting srm8824: Okay, I did laugh.

You don't sound over dramatic though. It would have made me mad, too. The funny thing is that it was probably his gross fart he was smelling! haha

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:48 PM
That was kind of rude of him I would have got upset too but yeah it is funny
Bump2b
by Sarah on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Lol! Yes that is funny... In hindsight. You'll both be laughing in the morning!

Sounds like me & DH. The things we argue about or get upset over can be so ridiculous & last for hours (me usually being the irrational one). Though one night (I was awake) my DH farted so loudly he woke himself up with such a fright and sat bolt upright. He must haven been thinking "what was that?!" And settled himself back down to sleep. I was trying to stifle my laughter & waited until the morning to tell him.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:07 AM

hell to the know, I would have told him to leave.  The way my hubby stinks up the bathroom, he better not say a word if I cut the cheese on occasion! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)