Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT's almost april!!!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:33 PM
  • 30 Replies

What do you have planned for the month of april?!

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ck8204
by Candie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My son's birthday is the 4th. He wants a small party at home and then he wants to invite his 2 best friends to the drive-in to watch the Peabody/Lego Movie double feature.

Other than that I'll continue to refinish the rocking chair and dresser we found for baby at Goodwill. I'm thinking about possibly refinishing the crib to match too. I'm not sure yet.
Jordypop
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

anatomy scan, toddler swim lessons, color me rad 5k, roller derby bouts. 

MamarazziTo2
by Kendra on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Just Easter, midwife appts, blood draws and a redo of our anatomy scan.
ambs86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Tons! My sons bdays are the 6th and 8th. We are having a double bday party for them next Saturday. This week I have a level 2 ultrasound and dentist appt. Plus easter, baseball, and school acivities!
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

April 2nd we find out what we are having. WOO HOO!

April 14-18th, my older two kiddo's have their spring break any they are going to spend that week at their dads.

Weekend of Easter we are going to my mom's house for the weekend and we are planning on a trip to the zoo on Easter day.

Then April 25-27th, we are going to St. Louis for my daughters last cheer competition for the season. Which is at Six Flags, so we will be having some fun while we are there. 

Its a busy month for us.

thurstensmom
by Beth on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Too much! April is always busy for us! April 1st is our big ultra sound, the 3rd is our anniversary, the 12th is the daddy daughter dance, the 13th is hubby's birthday, the 16th is my son's birthday, Easter of course on the 20th, my son's birthday party on the 26th... I'm sure there's more lol!
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
My sons birthday, baseball & softball games, my brother & sister are coming to visit & we have a free 3d ultrasound from the lady that told us our daughter was a boy lol I almost didn't want to go but she records it's and I can't pass up seeing our baby again
happymam1216
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM

My sons second birthday!!!!!!! and finding out the gender of the babe flipping around in my bell!!!!!!!!

What do you have planned?!?!

MamaNickelatti
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Not really too much. DH's birthday is the 8 then we have Easter and 2 days of spring break. Our summer is always super busy though
srm8824
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:41 PM
A ton of anxiety is usually what April is for me.

Strangely my mom and grandpa,who was more like my dad, both passed away in April a day and two years apart. It just holds a lot of negative memories for me. I could also do without tornado season.

Oh yeah, April 23rd I get an ultrasound to check on the focus in Mara's stomach.

On a positive note it's the last full month of school I have before I graduate!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)