Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

babymoon

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
  • 26 Replies

Is amyone planning a vacation before this little one arrives? 

The Dude and I just booked a four day trip to Myrtle Beach the first week of July. I am so stoked I can hardly stand  it. Now, our debate is whether to take the tot with us or let her spend time with my mother-in-law. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:05 PM
That's a great idea! We're seriously thinking about that. One of my FB friends just got back from her & dh's babymoon...& they're being induced on Monday, lol! I'm also trying to decide whether or not to take our 2 y/o with us or not. On one side, I'd like to enjoy a relaxing getaway with just dh & myself, but then I'd also like to take her bc I know it'll be our last "getaway" with just her. Hmmm???
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Already did it. :) went to Vegas in February. Dh was on tdy and I flew out to spend the weekend with him while my mom babysat our toddler.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicLof2
by Nicole on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM
We were supposed to go to Mrytle Beach the same time with friends but I think we are gonna do a beach closer to home now and go gold mining 1st of April.
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Does moving to England count? Or going to Indiana to visit in-laws before we leave? LOL.

thurstensmom
by Beth on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
We put $$ aside for a week away, we'll go as a family though, last one as a family of four :)
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure we will try to sneak in a couple weekend getaways during the summer but we already did a vacation to Vegas and spent way too much money lol
happymam1216
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband and i are going to the bahamas for 5 days in the beginging of may for our babymoon! i CANNOT wait!!!!!

MamaNickelatti
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband and I are going about 4 hours North in June. We'll leave the kids home for thw weekend. This will be the longest either of us has ever been away from them and I am so nervous!
SouthernSweetT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM
We may see you there! Lol that's when we were thinking of our myrtle trip! We go every year!
Jordypop
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I feel the exact same way. On one hand it would be amazing to just get away for a few days, just the hubby and I. We have not had a romantic getaway since our honeymoon five years ago. On the other hand, like you said, it will be our last vacation with just her. We have some time to decide. 

Quoting Loralismommy224: That's a great idea! We're seriously thinking about that. One of my FB friends just got back from her & dh's babymoon...& they're being induced on Monday, lol! I'm also trying to decide whether or not to take our 2 y/o with us or not. On one side, I'd like to enjoy a relaxing getaway with just dh & myself, but then I'd also like to take her bc I know it'll be our last "getaway" with just her. Hmmm???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)