Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shared HIS name with the fam :)

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:25 PM
  • 22 Replies
4 moms liked this
....ANNNNNND, they love it! (Or at least they were good at pretending)

Our boy is officially: Bodhi Shaun ♡♡♡♡
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I'm glad it went well! :)

We just decided on a name last night, but still haven't told anyone. We won't until he's born either. :)
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:44 PM
We thought the same... it was actually fun to reveal, surprising to me... Dh and I played a cute guessing game with them and they were excited when they figured it out

Quoting veraxaudeo: I'm glad it went well! :)

We just decided on a name last night, but still haven't told anyone. We won't until he's born either. :)
charity987
by Charity on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it!!! Bodhi was in our initially looooooooong list of names. :) I'm so glad your family liked it (or are a bunch of good fakers. lol)
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Great minds think alike :)

Quoting charity987: Love it!!! Bodhi was in our initially looooooooong list of names. :) I'm so glad your family liked it (or are a bunch of good fakers. lol)
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Boy names are tough, too.... How are you coming up with them? ;)

Quoting nrsmama4: Great minds think alike :)

Quoting charity987: Love it!!! Bodhi was in our initially looooooooong list of names. :) I'm so glad your family liked it (or are a bunch of good fakers. lol)
charity987
by Charity on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
It was tough! Really, really tough! I have no idea how we've come up with names for all 6 of them. lol. These guys still don't have middle names. It was suggested today that we just give them middle initials: A & B. lol. And I'd still rather name them Lex & Axel but Keith is set on Eli & Lex because they have the same meaning.

Quoting nrsmama4: Boy names are tough, too.... How are you coming up with them? ;)

Quoting nrsmama4: Great minds think alike :)

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM
That's awesome yay
veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
We didn't share until after birth with our first either. We have too many rude, opinionated people in our families who seen to think they have any input. Lol

Quoting nrsmama4: We thought the same... it was actually fun to reveal, surprising to me... Dh and I played a cute guessing game with them and they were excited when they figured it out

Quoting veraxaudeo: I'm glad it went well! :)

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM

awwwwwwwwww

thurstensmom
by Beth on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Awe that's great!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)