Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on Oldest ds

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:11 AM
  • 11 Replies
Thank you for your prayers he has Strep throat and viral infection the rash is part of the viral infection.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Poor kiddo. My son always gets that rash when he gets strep but never has any other signs not even a sore throat. He's an odd one. I hope he gets better asap.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I guess he apparently he didn't either because they only knew of the rash when taking him to the ER. Ty me too!

Quoting kslawmama:

Poor kiddo. My son always gets that rash when he gets strep but never has any other signs not even a sore throat. He's an odd one. I hope he gets better asap.

thurstensmom
by Beth on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad to hear he's ok, I'm pretty sure my niece was just in the hospital last night for the same thing! My SIL just texted me this morning, she's had a sore throat and fever then broke out in a rash very suddenly yesterday? 

NicLof2
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Hope she feels better.

Quoting thurstensmom:

Glad to hear he's ok, I'm pretty sure my niece was just in the hospital last night for the same thing! My SIL just texted me this morning, she's had a sore throat and fever then broke out in a rash very suddenly yesterday? 

thurstensmom
by Beth on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting NicLof2: Hope she feels better.
Quoting thurstensmom:

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope he feels better soon
mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
One of our friend's kids has super sensitive skin and she gets the scarlet fever rash every time she gets strep. Her skin just reacts quickly to the strep toxins. My neighbor's kids puke when they get strep, no sore throat. Weird how it hots them all differently.
Janis_1975
by Janis on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

aww poor kiddo

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad it's nothing horribly serious and just a strep throat, I hope the meds make him feel better.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:49 PM
My youngest gets a rash everytime he gets a fever. My oldest never did and I thought since his tonsils were taken out he wouldn't get it, but I guess not.

Quoting mostlymaydays: One of our friend's kids has super sensitive skin and she gets the scarlet fever rash every time she gets strep. Her skin just reacts quickly to the strep toxins. My neighbor's kids puke when they get strep, no sore throat. Weird how it hots them all differently.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)