Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 best car seats for baby

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 19 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JacknJill
by Jackie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! Mine made it! Chico keyfit!!
Janis_1975
by Janis on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

same here :)  I bought it 4 years ago.

Quoting JacknJill: Yay! Mine made it! Chico keyfit!!

CafeMom Tickers
mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been torn between the Keyfit and B-safe. Both on the Best list. We'll probably go w the B-safe be a use we loved the stroller so much more than the Chiccos. But I like the Keyfit better if I was just shopping for the seat.
Janis_1975
by Janis on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I never saw the B-safe car seat or stroller. I do have the keyfit stroller and it is really nice, the carseat fit's in it really nice, it is so smooth and my almost 7 year old can still fit in it, not that she really ever gets too but.   The stroller is like 100 times better then the Graco stroller imo.

Quoting mostlymaydays: I've been torn between the Keyfit and B-safe. Both on the Best list. We'll probably go w the B-safe be a use we loved the stroller so much more than the Chiccos. But I like the Keyfit better if I was just shopping for the seat.

CafeMom Tickers
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting Janis_1975:

same here :)  I bought it 4 years ago.

Quoting JacknJill: Yay! Mine made it! Chico keyfit!!

mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My first son was in a Fisher Price infant seat that had a cloth/nylon handle that you could wear like a sling/purse strap. My other 3 were in Gracos because that's the travel system everyone had. Then I got a Britax Boulevard convertible seat for my 4th and the difference in quality and installation is night and day and I suddenly understood why people paid that money for those seats. I know the Keyfit is a great installation, too. And i know those 2 seats have 5", 5.5" lowest harness slots and my last baby was a tiny 5 pounder and the 7" Graco slots might not work.

Quoting Janis_1975:

I never saw the B-safe car seat or stroller. I do have the keyfit stroller and it is really nice, the carseat fit's in it really nice, it is so smooth and my almost 7 year old can still fit in it, not that she really ever gets too but.   The stroller is like 100 times better then the Graco stroller imo.

Quoting mostlymaydays: I've been torn between the Keyfit and B-safe. Both on the Best list. We'll probably go w the B-safe be a use we loved the stroller so much more than the Chiccos. But I like the Keyfit better if I was just shopping for the seat.

ele2837
by Erika on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I've got the Safety 1st one listed. Glad to know it made the cut
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM
I have always used graco and I have never had any trouble. We will be using our safe seat 30 from last time.
widesmilesmommy
by Crystal on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

mine made it keyfit 30

veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a KeyFit30 with PGS, but I don't want an infant seat this time. So the seat we're buying wasn't on the list.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)