Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling Baby

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:15 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was on my knee's bent over trying to look under a shelf earlier (my 2 yr old hide is ipod and I can't find it), and I got this crazy pain down low. I was rubbing the area to help release the pain cause I thought it was just a ligament pain and I felt baby move. BUT it was hard and long against my stomach. I swear I felt his little arm moving around. Yesterday during our U/S he had his arms above his head and I know he's head down so it doesn't surprise me. I loved it and sat their just talking and playing with him.

Has anyone else felt anything like that yet?

I'm Mandy, mommy to Sebastian, Logan & Courtney and Wife to William!

Follow my BLOG as I blog about being a mother of 3, pregnant with #4, being  a military wife and my overall crazy life!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

if i push on my stomach sometimes I can feel a lump that makes me think it's a back, head or butt but I haven't felt full on limbs yet with my hands, I always seem to miss their movements - when they start wiggling, by the time I getm yhands on there, or my daughters they stop moving.

kslawmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:20 PM

He is usually like that too but I ate two oranges and I think that got him moving. HAHA!

Quoting kajira:

if i push on my stomach sometimes I can feel a lump that makes me think it's a back, head or butt but I haven't felt full on limbs yet with my hands, I always seem to miss their movements - when they start wiggling, by the time I getm yhands on there, or my daughters they stop moving.

Briyawna
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine is pretty chill and doesnt move much.. I rarely notice movement since Im always up and moving around.. He seems to stretch out at night though..
thurstensmom
by Beth on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so cool!! I haven't really felt too many movements close to the surface yet :(

Jess21608
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
My baby is a crazy mover and shaker especially when im sitting or laying down. I have a ninja baby lol
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Haha ninja. He kicked me over this weekend while hubby and I were watching a movie and I actually jumped cause it was a hard kick.

Quoting Jess21608: My baby is a crazy mover and shaker especially when im sitting or laying down. I have a ninja baby lol
veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

No, not yet. This pregnancy is so different from my first. Baby is so low and barely noticeable in movement. :/

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Jess21608
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Its the best part of pregnancy for sure i love all the movements unless its a jab in the bladder lol

Quoting kslawmama: Haha ninja. He kicked me over this weekend while hubby and I were watching a movie and I actually jumped cause it was a hard kick.

Quoting Jess21608: My baby is a crazy mover and shaker especially when im sitting or laying down. I have a ninja baby lol
NicLof2
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe that's awesome!!
MamaNickelatti
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't felt noticeable limbs yet but I can feel him doing FLIPS now! I'm enjoying it niw before he gets big and they hurt!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)