Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone having any crazy pregnancy cravings lately?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:34 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just had pork chops with a scoop of chocolate ice cream on top, omg it was DELICIOUS!! Lol, though my hubby looked at me and could only laugh. Any of ou ladies having any crazy cravings lately?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
srm8824
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Oh wow! I have just craved regular food, nothing crazy.
miracleblues
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:40 PM
I have been mainly craving regular foods too especially fruits and veggies, and tons of SOUR which I HATED sour before being pregnant and now eat it to the point where I have to stop myself bc too many sour patch kids hurts my tongue. Then out of nowhere I somehow hought pork chops and ice cream would be good, lol and it definitely was, lol.

Quoting srm8824: Oh wow! I have just craved regular food, nothing crazy.
leebles
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's funny nice combination of savory and sweet. I ate veggie dip (sour cream mixed with kors veggie soup mix ) and wheat thins for breakfast. I normally hate sour cream hehehe.
miracleblues
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:53 AM
The look on my hubbys face was indescribable, lol. He just kind of looked over, looked at his dinner looked in my bowl to make sure he was seeing right and couldn't say anything but laugh.

Quoting leebles: Lol that's funny nice combination of savory and sweet. I ate veggie dip (sour cream mixed with kors veggie soup mix ) and wheat thins for breakfast. I normally hate sour cream hehehe.
MamarazziTo2
by Kendra on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM
I haven't craved anything crazy. But for the past two weeks I've been obsessed with the big Cadbury cream eggs. Omg I've eaten SO many of them! I just can't get enough of them! Lol
Janis_1975
by Janis on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM

hmm I actually haven't had any crazy ones, except having chicken pot ies for breakfast.

pork chops with ice cream interesting, LOL

Briyawna
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM

LOL..not lately... I definitely have never gotten that crazy of a craving before.. With one of my kids I craved cheese fries with hot fudge on it but never ate it.. and my last baby I craved raw steak LOL.. never ate that either..

MichelleBelle37
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM

That's hilarious!!!! No crazy cravings here. Just grapefruit. ha!

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:13 PM

uhh I haven't had dr pepper in years, and i've craved diet dr pepper my entire pregnancy .... don't ask me why.

Janis_1975
by Janis on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually ordered a Dr. Pepper when me and my husband went out the other night.  I never order that, I actually had not had a dr pepper since I lived in Texas 16 years ago, so I guess you can call that a weird craving for me, lol.  btw it was awesome :)

Quoting kajira:

uhh I haven't had dr pepper in years, and i've craved diet dr pepper my entire pregnancy .... don't ask me why.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)