• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need prayers for tomorrow, please. **Updated** #2

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:50 PM
  • 54 Replies
He survived.

Update : Wyatt's surgery is at 11am. I'll post back on if he at least survived.

Wyatt and his dad's hand.

Zeke and his dad's Hand.

Tomorrow, Wyatt will be having surgery first thing in the morning on his PDA to hopefully close it. Praying so much he survives another surgery. He's 2 lbs and he's healthier/more stable then he was with his other surgery so he stands a slightly higher chance with this one to survive, but his odds are still complicated.

Zeke is the one they are most worried about now. They removed all his IV's and did a fresh IV just for aggressive treatment with antibiotics. He's on double the breastmilk feeds now to make sure he gets some kind of food since he has been tolerating them and they had to take out everything due to his cultures showing up in the lines and his blood keeps re-acquiring infections.  Please pray the aggressive treatment works, or he probably will pass away in the next couple days. His lungs can't take much more.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thurstensmom
by Beth on May. 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM
So scary Emma, I wiill be thinking about you and the boys and hope alll goes well with Wyatt's surgery, fingers crossed for Zeke as well! ((Hugs))
Curlgurl
by Aubrey on May. 4, 2014 at 9:57 PM
I will be praying for both your precious babies. I know you must be so worried! God has his hands on your sweet boys!
srm8824
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I'm thinking of your family! I hope the treatment for zeke knocks out the infections and that Wyatt's surgery goes well. Positive vibes!

nrsmama4
by Jamie on May. 4, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Good, strong thoughts headed your way.
As always, prayers to you all
mostlymaydays
by Stacy on May. 4, 2014 at 10:20 PM
That's a lot for a mama to handle. You better believe there is a mass of other mamas holding you all up in prayers. Poor little guys are fighting so hard, still defying the odds at every turn.
JenG20
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Praying so hard Emma! Thinking of you and your sweet boys!!
JacknJill
by Jackie on May. 4, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I never have anything to say to you! I have no words for any of this. Prayers from my family to yours!
NicLof2
by Nicole on May. 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Just said a prayer and will continue to pray all through tomorrow that God heals these two baby boys. I pray he brings Wyatt safely through his surgery with no complications and that he heals Zeke and helps his lungs to get stronger. We are here for you Emma! This is so scary and we are all scared for you and the boys! {{hugs}}
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM
We are praying for complete healing and continued growth and strength for both Wyatt and Zeke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on May. 4, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Sending lots of prayers that way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)