Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joy...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

My hands and feet are starting to swell. What's weird though is that my left foot keeps swelling more than my right... Is that happening to anyone else??

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Did with my 1st but was due to high BP and pre-e.
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:26 AM
My hands poof more then my feet and i take me rings off alot :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:42 AM

not having any swelling issues, not even when I had pre-e with my last daughter.

Pitap
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:39 AM

I'm getting worried because I don't remember getting too swollen with my 2nd and 3rd pregancies, but with my 1st I had major swelling in my ankles and feet and I was borderline pre-e. Both feet would be equally swollen though, so Idk what's going on... I'll have to mention it to my midwives. I hope it's not pre-e... my home birth will go out the window.

Bump2b
by Sarah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:34 AM
I've started to get swelling in my hands, feet & face, have never had it this early but my BP is fine. Everything has come early this time. Think this baby is just making sure she is last one!
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Only on certain days do my hands swell and I have been really watching my feet. I typically have very skinny feet where you can easily see veins .... So when I can't see veins or tendons I know it is time to put them up. So far the swelling has always fine back down
JacknJill
by Jackie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:45 AM
My left foot gets bigger too.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:39 AM
My feet/legs are swollen pretty much all the time now (left worse than the right). So far my hands have only swollen a little though.
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM
My right foot gets bigger but ive been doing a lot of driving and I think its from the position of my foot on the gas pedal for long periods of time :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)