Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been a crazy lady *Update with pics*

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:50 AM
  • 18 Replies
My mother in law was here visiting for about 10 days. I had my baby sprinkle and then went to purchase the rest of the items today on my list and exchange a few things. I am exhausted and gave to get up early for work in the morning but I couldn't stop my compulsion to get things organized for baby. Anyone else nesting early?
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM
Want to see pics!
Idk if it's nesting but I'm dying to get everything ready for her. Lol have to wait till baby shower though on 6/25
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:44 AM

I even cleaned a room in the police department because I couldnt stand to see it in disarray, so yeah i think the nexting is in full swing now!  LOL

Bump2b
by Sarah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Yes starting to get super organised now. Only a few items left to tick off, the nursery is complete except for a feeding chair & even starting to think about packing some of my hospital bag! I'm still in a euphoric surreal phase where I have all the time in the world and the baby is almost all in my head lol! I need to start shocking myself into harsh reality by purchasing maternity pads & nipple cream!! Only 8 weeks & four days to go!
ele2837
by Erika on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I've been knocking out all kinds of projects this week. One of my big ones was redoing the playroom. The girls room should be finished next weekend and I am going to post pictures then. Its getting physically exhausting trying to do it all but I just can't stop myself. I had a ton planned today but my best friend is in labor. Going see that new little man today instead.
srm8824
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I wanna see pics! I've gotta wait to until my baby shower to finish organizing everything but today I'm calling so we can get our carpets cleaned! :) YAY

Janis_1975
by Janis on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

All that is left for my nesting is stocking up, maybe making frozen meals and then the finally deep cleaning right before baby comes :)

I want to be completely prepared so I don't have to leave the house for a long time, just want to stay and cuddle my baby.

CafeMom Tickers
mamaden3
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I totally understand, my nesting urge is intense this time. I have everything I need now. The only thing I have left to do is move one of my daughters over to the other bedroom and set up babies room. Which my husband thinks should so not happen till end of July middle of August as he feels it is pointless to have and empty room with no kid in it... Ugh frustrating! 

kajira
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I did, and it was a sign I was going to into labor. LOL however, generally it's just because you want to get stuff done before your too big to move :P

spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Its hard for me to sleep because I dream about what I need to do next
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:56 PM

haha this is me exactly...I go to bed thinking about it...I dream about it...I wake up thinking about it! lol!

Quoting spidermonkey090: Its hard for me to sleep because I dream about what I need to do next

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)