Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

28 week belly pic

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:09 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

So I'm 28 weeks 1 day today :) just been busy packing up the house prepping for our move, we have such a busy month with school activities for the kids and dance activities with my daughter I'm not sure how we are going to pull it all off? Anyone else have a busy June?
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I wish I did! It would make it go quicker! Not much going on for us this month. May was the busier month and it did go pretty quick.
srm8824
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute!! 

Janis_1975
by Janis on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

you look great!

June will be busy here also.   between doctors and dentist appointments, school picnic for my daughter's private school. and a whole week with house guests and 2 b-days in my house and then my nephew's 16th b-day party, I will not get a break until last week of June.  

CafeMom Tickers
MichelleBelle37
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

You look great!

BabyFetus Ticker
Bump2b
by Sarah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Looking good!!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! My Birthday is next weekend too lol! And my daughters first Irish step dance competition is the morning of Father's day as well! Forgot about those EEK!

Our official move day is June 29th so basically we will rest up in July lol!

Quoting Janis_1975:

you look great!

June will be busy here also.   between doctors and dentist appointments, school picnic for my daughter's private school. and a whole week with house guests and 2 b-days in my house and then my nephew's 16th b-day party, I will not get a break until last week of June.  

mamaden3
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

You look fantastic! Our June is starting to get busy with end of school & birthdays. It crazy that June is here already. It feel like just yesterday I was looking at 2 pink lines on a stick lol

Janis_1975
by Janis on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally forgot about Father's day.

Quoting thurstensmom:

Thank you! My Birthday is next weekend too lol! And my daughters first Irish step dance competition is the morning of Father's day as well! Forgot about those EEK!

Quoting Janis_1975:

you look great!

CafeMom Tickers
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:55 PM

thank you, I agree, it felt like this pregnancy was dragging along so slow but when I stop and think about it, I can't believe I'm already in the third trimester!?!? Crazy!?!?

Quoting mamaden3:

You look fantastic! Our June is starting to get busy with end of school & birthdays. It crazy that June is here already. It feel like just yesterday I was looking at 2 pink lines on a stick lol

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't tell your husband that LOL!

Quoting Janis_1975:

I totally forgot about Father's day.

Quoting thurstensmom:

Quoting Janis_1975:

you look great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)