Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Effing stupid bad dreams!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
Had two different dreams that something bad happened to the baby last night. They weren't graphic And were kinda just like a side part of the dream. Weird. And I'm sure it's because I worry about stuff like that. But of course now I am kinda freaked out. Ugh!!!
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
srm8824
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I completely understand. I had a lucid dream last night and it was so strange. In my dream I had to keep telling myself to get up and I finally did and my heart was pouding out of my chest. It was a strange dream.

The other day I had a strange baby-related dream. :/ it was just... odd. 

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Oh yeah! I've had some like that! These we're weird though this time because they weren't dramatic at all. Just off handed and I woke up and hardly remembered. Very weird. I think it's because I am to that point where she could be born and be ok after a lengthy NICU stay but there's that 5-10 percent chance of not. And it freaks me out. Ugh. I spend too much time worrying about this stuff because of these preterm issues. Ugh

Quoting srm8824:

I completely understand. I had a lucid dream last night and it was so strange. In my dream I had to keep telling myself to get up and I finally did and my heart was pouding out of my chest. It was a strange dream.

The other day I had a strange baby-related dream. :/ it was just... odd. 

kajira
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

:( Sorry you had bad dreams.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM
I seriously hate pregnancy dreams!! They suck had one the other night dh was leaving me for a younger skinny girl (I have those a lot only during pregnancy only) but this time hooch was trying to kill me and take my baby. Crazy! Lol
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Oh my! :( hate those kind too!!!

Quoting NicLof2: I seriously hate pregnancy dreams!! They suck had one the other night dh was leaving me for a younger skinny girl (I have those a lot only during pregnancy only) but this time hooch was trying to kill me and take my baby. Crazy! Lol
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Stupid hormones! Lol

Quoting JenG20: Oh my! :( hate those kind too!!!

Quoting NicLof2: I seriously hate pregnancy dreams!! They suck had one the other night dh was leaving me for a younger skinny girl (I have those a lot only during pregnancy only) but this time hooch was trying to kill me and take my baby. Crazy! Lol
skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a dream last night that my water broke/started bulging out trying to get out of the bathtub and I couldn't get a hold of my midwife. Totally bizarre.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)