Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Third Trimester .. 28 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

28 weeks yesterday. Hard to believe but we are already here ... Third trimester ... Home stretch! 

It seems like yesterday I was staring down at 2 pink lines on a stick thinking OMG here we go! 

Nesting and excitement along with exhaustion are setting in ... Bring it!

how are you all feeling? Home stretch?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Cute bump! It sure does seem like just yesterday! Heck 8 weeks ago I was finding out gender and now in another 8 weeks I will be having a baby soon! I just hope these next several weeks go just as quick as these last many have!!!
mamaden3
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Thank you! I hope this is going to go just as quick as the last 28 weeks lol I usually go late so I have 12 weeks to my due date and typically go over. Really praying that baby comes on the 28th of August or sometime before the 2nd of sept. That is the first day of school here and also the first day my doctor would consider inducing me. 

Quoting JenG20: Cute bump! It sure does seem like just yesterday! Heck 8 weeks ago I was finding out gender and now in another 8 weeks I will be having a baby soon! I just hope these next several weeks go just as quick as these last many have!!!

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Nice!! I would love to make it to my due date! That would be great because I'd still have most of august to spend with my boys doing last minute before school starts stuff but I really just need to get to 37 weeks because with my preterm issues that will be amazing!

Quoting mamaden3:

Thank you! I hope this is going to go just as quick as the last 28 weeks lol I usually go late so I have 12 weeks to my due date and typically go over. Really praying that baby comes on the 28th of August or sometime before the 2nd of sept. That is the first day of school here and also the first day my doctor would consider inducing me. 

Quoting JenG20: Cute bump! It sure does seem like just yesterday! Heck 8 weeks ago I was finding out gender and now in another 8 weeks I will be having a baby soon! I just hope these next several weeks go just as quick as these last many have!!!

kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!! I'm 28 weeks today too. You look great!!!
mamaden3
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay! Official home stretch for you too! Hope your feeling well!

Quoting kslawmama: Yay!!! I'm 28 weeks today too. You look great!!!

mamaden3
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:16 PM

You'll make it! 8 more weeks ... Almost there! Come on body hang in there!

Quoting JenG20: Nice!! I would love to make it to my due date! That would be great because I'd still have most of august to spend with my boys doing last minute before school starts stuff but I really just need to get to 37 weeks because with my preterm issues that will be amazing!
Quoting mamaden3:

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Yep! This is my daily mantra!! Lol.

Quoting mamaden3:

You'll make it! 8 more weeks ... Almost there! Come on body hang in there!

Quoting JenG20: Nice!! I would love to make it to my due date! That would be great because I'd still have most of august to spend with my boys doing last minute before school starts stuff but I really just need to get to 37 weeks because with my preterm issues that will be amazing!

Quoting mamaden3:

NicLof2
by Nicole on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Yay to 3rd trimester! Cute bump! For me that feels like 4ever ago but seems like yesterday they were saying baby is a girl. Time has flown since then.
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM

you look great :)

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM
You look awesome. I'll be 28wks Thursday. Wow 12 more weeks to go till 40! Although realistically for me it'll probably be closer to 8-10 more weeks to delivery
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)