Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy Walmart lady!!!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:02 PM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this

So as I'm walking in Walmart this lady yells to me "Oh you're having a boy! Am I right?" and I said "I'm not sure, we're waiting until birth..." She says to me "well I KNOW you're having a boy!" I just tried to laugh it off and keep walking and she stops me again and says "I'm serious, you're having a boy!" Ok so in my head I was saying "What do you have x-ray fucking vision!? leave me alone!!!" but instead I just said "OK Thanks" UGH! People are stupid LOL!

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jordypop
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM

How annoying! A friend told me on Friday night that there is no way I am having a girl. haha. Can't people just mind their own business? 

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Lol I have no patience for anyone lately so you handled that better then I would have lol
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:05 PM
3 moms liked this

She was so loud and creepy I think she scared me into behaving LOL!

Quoting Proud-mama-05: Lol I have no patience for anyone lately so you handled that better then I would have lol

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Exactly! And this was a complete stranger!!!

Quoting Jordypop:

How annoying! A friend told me on Friday night that there is no way I am having a girl. haha. Can't people just mind their own business? 

ninjanessa
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:07 PM

lol, people like that make me laugh..They have a 50/50 chance to get it right..Idiots!

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I know right! I hope I have a girl now LOL!

Quoting ninjanessa:

lol, people like that make me laugh..They have a 50/50 chance to get it right..Idiots!

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha probably

Quoting thurstensmom:

She was so loud and creepy I think she scared me into behaving LOL!

Quoting Proud-mama-05: Lol I have no patience for anyone lately so you handled that better then I would have lol

AKmom11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I just love people!

My daughters pregnancy was stereotypical boy pregnancy 100%

Now I'm expecting a boy, it's a stereotypical girl pregnancy all the way.

Every pregnancy and person is different people! Lol
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

this is my third and honestly I have such a short torso I really only carry one way "the way the baby will fit" I looked almost exactly the same with both kids and now this one, it drives me nuts to hear my grandmothers discussing if I'm carrying high? low? out in front? I'm like "I'm just carrying a baby same as the other 2 I carried!? And then they start to disagree with each other!? LOL!

Quoting AKmom11: I just love people! My daughters pregnancy was stereotypical boy pregnancy 100% Now I'm expecting a boy, it's a stereotypical girl pregnancy all the way. Every pregnancy and person is different people! Lol

AKmom11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Haha! Love it! I'm 5'11" with a long torso but my babies like to be low and engaged the entire pregnancy. My doctor always comments on how nicely I carry, but everyone else just tells me how huge I am. I get the comments like, "are you sure you aren't due until August?" "You're going to be huge" "are you sure it's not twins?" I try to just take it with a grain of salt. As if I am not aware of how large my belly is. I'm the one carrying it around day in and day out. Idiots! :-) As I said, I love people!

Quoting thurstensmom:

this is my third and honestly I have such a short torso I really only carry one way "the way the baby will fit" I looked almost exactly the same with both kids and now this one, it drives me nuts to hear my grandmothers discussing if I'm carrying high? low? out in front? I'm like "I'm just carrying a baby same as the other 2 I carried!? And then they start to disagree with each other!? LOL!

Quoting AKmom11: I just love people!

My daughters pregnancy was stereotypical boy pregnancy 100%

Now I'm expecting a boy, it's a stereotypical girl pregnancy all the way.

Every pregnancy and person is different people! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)