Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Floored! OT

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM
  • 3 Replies
3 moms liked this
So in the last couple months we have filed a claim on our roof to have it replaced. Due to an error by our ins they had to buy us a brand new roof less the deductible. Anyway after a few problems we got the roof replaced after finding a WONDERFUL contractor that wrote our deductible into the cost so it would be a completely free job for us.

Anyway, the day after the project was done I went to take ds out for a walk in our jogging stroller to find that roofing material was splattered all over it. No way I could put him in it would an intensive scrubbing. I called the contractor to get info on how to clean it and his response was, "I am so sorry for that! The roofers were suppose to keep everything clean. Don't worry about cleaning it I will replace it for you." That was yesterday and he dropped it off for me today. I was so very grateful for the gesture and it was FAR more than I expected as far as service. I just wanted to share ^_^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:25 PM
That's a good company, they go above and beyond to insure you'll be a repeat customer lol.
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:31 PM
I'll take it and they succeeded ^_^

Quoting Proud-mama-05: That's a good company, they go above and beyond to insure you'll be a repeat customer lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Wow! I would definitely share his name for other locals looking for a contractor. My pool guy is really great!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)