Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best News EVER!!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
  • 17 Replies
5 moms liked this
I'm on cloud 9 after my doctor's appointment today!

Baby Anna is healthy and doing well. She kicked at the doppler and made us all laugh. All my stats are fine too. I finally gained back the 10 lbs I lost in the first trimester - plus an extra 2.

My doctor won't be available the whole month of August, but he is referring me to the OB doctor that performed my last c-section. Not only will I have a wonderful surgeon, but she agreed to scheduled me for my due date!

So baby Anna will be here August 6th as long as there are no complications between now and then. I'm so excited I could do cartwheels! If only I knew how.... Lol
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! My daughter's name is Anabella.
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! So happy for you!!
ck8204
by Candie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Beautiful name! Her name will be Adrianna, but my 2 yr old can't seem to pronounce it for some reason. So baby's nickname will be Anna. :-)

Quoting MixedCooke: Yay! My daughter's name is Anabella.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband Adrian would love it! Lol but I said no juniors! I kinda like Alexandria but since we already have a daughter with an A name he shot it down. He is pickier than I am!!

Quoting ck8204: Beautiful name! Her name will be Adrianna, but my 2 yr old can't seem to pronounce it for some reason. So baby's nickname will be Anna. :-)

ck8204
by Candie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM
My grandfather's name was Adrian and that's where I got her name from. Both of my other kids were named after their fathers' side of the family. Since this will be our last I insisted on naming her after my side.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time finding the perfect name. I hope it jumps out at you soon.

Quoting MixedCooke: My husband Adrian would love it! Lol but I said no juniors! I kinda like Alexandria but since we already have a daughter with an A name he shot it down. He is pickier than I am!!

Quoting ck8204: Beautiful name! Her name will be Adrianna, but my 2 yr old can't seem to pronounce it for some reason. So baby's nickname will be Anna. :-)

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! That's great news!
cortney.mae
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
That's my birthday :) yay for a set date! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay that's awesome news
ck8204
by Candie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:30 PM
That's my brother's birthday too. :-)

Quoting cortney.mae: That's my birthday :) yay for a set date! :)
spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

wow! great news

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)