Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AMAZING News!!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:10 PM
  • 14 Replies
4 moms liked this
We got fabulous news today!! All previous signs that pointed to Twin to Twin Transfusion have reversed & fluid levels have normalized. Baby A's fluid is the same as it has been. Baby B's DVP (deepest vertical pocket) has been between 11 & 12 the last few weeks and today it was 8! Which is normal!! MFM said he sees no other indication of TTTS & that there looks to be no reason that we cannot progress to term (well, 38 weeks is max. Though I don't know how my body can carry these guys that long. lol) He also said that there is no reason to have to go the csection route, so long as A gets head down.
All in all, I could not be happier with what we were told today. I know with MoDi twins things can change at any moment, but for now I'm really happy that my babies get to stay inside!
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pitap
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

OH thank God! I'm so happy for you and babies! And that's great you might not have to have a c-section!!! Get head down baby A!!!!!

charity987
by Charity on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Since they are both somewhat breech & transverse, I plan to try some spinningbabies to see if I can get them to flip. Baby A WAS head down until about 3 weeks ago. He needs to get his act together. lol

Quoting Pitap:

OH thank God! I'm so happy for you and babies! And that's great you might not have to have a c-section!!! Get head down baby A!!!!!

kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Yay, that's awesome news!
Jaybay223
by Jess on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Awesome!!
Pitap
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Yeah definitely try spinningbabies! Hope it works! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Quoting charity987: Since they are both somewhat breech & transverse, I plan to try some spinningbabies to see if I can get them to flip. Baby A WAS head down until about 3 weeks ago. He needs to get his act together. lol

Quoting Pitap:

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Yay!!! Such great news!!!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Yeah that's awesome! So happy! And praise God for answered prayers.
Bump2b
by Sarah on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Great news!
lunarturn
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:27 AM

Yay! Awesome news! 

precious2me
by Nikki on Jun. 3, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Thats great news! I'm happy for you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)