Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's gonna break my water

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:53 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I swear this kid is going to break his own water. Since yesterday his movements have gotten so violent and painful. He's beating hard on my cervix and at the same time beating on my really stretched out belly. I don't remember movements being so painful before. We got some funny looks yesterday in the commissary when I yelled out in pain because this stinker punched my cervix really hard. He takes the phrase lightening crotch to a whole new level. I also woke up with this overwhelming feeling to get my labor bags packed today. So I'm going to work on that when Sebastian is napping.

~Mandy~
Follow my BLOG as I blog about being a mother of 3, pregnant with #4, being  a military wife and my overall crazy life!
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redneck.crazy
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:55 AM
My fella must be head down and low low. Every time he hiccups.I can feel it in myvagina. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Oh same here. He's had the hiccups 3 times in 4 hours already today.

Quoting redneck.crazy: My fella must be head down and low low. Every time he hiccups.I can feel it in myvagina. Lol

redneck.crazy
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my. Isn't cute how our belly bounces? Lol

Quoting kslawmama:

Oh same here. He's had the hiccups 3 times in 4 hours already today.

Quoting redneck.crazy: My fella must be head down and low low. Every time he hiccups.I can feel it in myvagina. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Every time i yell in baby moving pain dh asks me what i did to her lol she has hiccups right now and is on my bladder i swear im going every ten mins!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
We had storms last night and baby boy went nuts .... Thought a hand was going to pop out of my belly button
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I've thought the same thing and actually expected the big gush! It hurts so bad sometimes!!!
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep I think I'm going to pack my bag as well today!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My baby girl vibrates my hip bone when she has hiccups. Lol

NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
When I saw your title I thought holy crazy what did I miss. I thought you meant the doctor. I know I'm a ditz because I've already talked to you this morning. Lol
kajira
by Emma on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I remember those movements. OW
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)