Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You have to be freaking kidding me! *possible tmi*

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:47 AM
  • 20 Replies
SO and I are both very sexual people. The few weeks where my placenta was low lying was very difficult for us.

The last few months, he was always trying to get some because he said the 6 weeks minimum after baby "just might kill me" (talking about himself).

Well, apparently at work him and friends were talking about how sex could possibly induce labor...so noe, the jerk won't have sex with me!

I Actually Cried Lol (I'm blaming the hormones) He was worried about the 6 weeks but he's making it longer! Not cool!

He says the baby will come when she is ready and he doesn't want to rush it since I'm already dilated and blah blah blah. I'm so frustrated with him, I could choke him!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Lol men
diesel_darling
by Juliette on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh is worried that he'll break my water *eyeroll* this is his 4th kid. He knows that won't happen lol!
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:38 AM
My husband has never worried about any of that lol. Silly men😀
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:49 AM
LOL
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

awww he is worried about his baby, what a good daddy :)

CafeMom Tickers
srm8824
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 AM
:/ bummer.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubby too. I've been on pelvic rest since April. Monday we got cleared since I'm 36wks but since I'm 100% thinned and doc says only the stitch is keeping her in hubby doesn't want to take the chance to have sex. Are you kidding me he's been messing with me for months talking about when I get cleared and acting like a horny teenager and now he's "joe cool". Ugh men!
kajira
by Emma on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Just tell him after you hit 37 weeks he has no choice but to have sex with you to help the baby get ready to come!!!
CutieCrab
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Do people actually wait the 6 weeks?  

noey31308
by Noelle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:26 AM
My husband used to not worry anot it with my last two but now that I am already dilated and the hospital is an hour away. He hasn't touched me in like 2 weeks cuz he don't wanna induce labor
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)