Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

36 week bump *appt. update

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I have my 36 week check up today :) I am 36 weeks 1 day today! Feeling huge and uncomfortable, my ankles feel permanently swollen, the swelling was going down through the night before but now I'm waking up with them still big :P my PUPPPS rash is on my entire belly and flares up at night so sleeping is an issue...just SO ready to be done! Hows everyone feeling?

*Update: So I had my 36 week appointment this morning, I am 1 1/2 cm and 70% effaced we talked about possible induction at 39 weeks because this little meatball aint so little...Ideally I would like to go sooner because inducing a week early isn't really going to make a whole lot of difference...she did offer to do a c-section which I declined, why scar myself anywhere else when the damage has already been done by my last moose of a baby lol! So here's hoping I can get the ball rolling on my own in the next couple weeks!!!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I love your bump! Sorry your so miserable hopefully when you go to they'll say your progressing already. I'm good this morning except for a slight headache. Last nights episode got me excited that I could be having baby girl next week. But who knows once the stitches out she may decided she's changed her mind. Lol
CutieCrab
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yuo look great!

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm still vomiting, so I'm ready!
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

You look great!!!!! I'm good -- just ready to be done working and meet this little monkey!

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Bump for update
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)