• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Labor Bag is packed! What about yours?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I have everything ready to go! I just have to grab my makeup, laptop, our camera and phone charges when it's go time. :)

Do you have yours ready?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Not yet. Planning on getting the diaper bag packed today and my bag except for the toiletries because I still need to buy them.
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Haven't packed yet but I live right around the corner from the hospital so not really planing on packing to munch tho
kajira
by Emma on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
glad you are prepared!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Packing mine today. I have the toiletries down, two pair if pj's, socks, underwear, dress or jeans and shirt to come in already laid out just need to pack it and get her bag packed.
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:59 AM
I usually pack too much so this is light for me lol.
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Seriously, I am so jealous of you. Nothing packed at all for me. I did go and buy some travel-size supplies, but that's about it. What are you planning on wearing after delivery? I had a winter baby last time and I'm stumped on this. Are you wearing actual clothes or more PJ-like comfy stuff??

kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Well since I'm in England it's not too hot here. I packed two pair of Capri Leggins and a pair of yoga pants, 3 plain tshirts and a hoodie in case it's chilly or rainy.

Quoting MichelleBelle37:

Seriously, I am so jealous of you. Nothing packed at all for me. I did go and buy some travel-size supplies, but that's about it. What are you planning on wearing after delivery? I had a winter baby last time and I'm stumped on this. Are you wearing actual clothes or more PJ-like comfy stuff??

MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

That all sounds comfy!! I may have to pack the same kinds of stuff -- and they always have the air conditioning turned up here, so I probably need a hoodie or something. Thanks!

CutieCrab
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I need to put my going homine outfit in my bag and need to put the carseat in the car.

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Mostly, just need to put a few more things in it then I'm good.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)