• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Same time every day...

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
Or close to it. Monday and Tuesday I was out riding in the car with my mom while she did some errands for me since I am still taking it easy. Started having contractions both days and they were awful until I was able to get home and lay down. Well now today I am at home and here they are hitting again! Ugh! While I would prefer to go into labor during the day because I hated going into labor in the middle of the night, I would really like it to be at least two weeks from now!! Ugh
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I think this is the first time I have really felt BH contractions. They don't hurt but pretty steady. Yeah my Mom lives 6 blocks away from me and I'm enabling her love of grocery shopping because its just too much for me right now. I LOVE my Mommy!
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Nice! Glad she is there to help you! I'm feeling lost today because my mom is working and there's stuff I wanna go get for the hospital but I think it would be too much for me at this point with these darn contractions and my cervical issues. I hate waiting on my hubby to do stuff too so this sucks!

Quoting MixedCooke: I think this is the first time I have really felt BH contractions. They don't hurt but pretty steady. Yeah my Mom lives 6 blocks away from me and I'm enabling her love of grocery shopping because its just too much for me right now. I LOVE my Mommy!
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Mine is up on the text messaging so I just text her and then she drops it off after work!

Quoting JenG20: Nice! Glad she is there to help you! I'm feeling lost today because my mom is working and there's stuff I wanna go get for the hospital but I think it would be too much for me at this point with these darn contractions and my cervical issues. I hate waiting on my hubby to do stuff too so this sucks!

Quoting MixedCooke: I think this is the first time I have really felt BH contractions. They don't hurt but pretty steady. Yeah my Mom lives 6 blocks away from me and I'm enabling her love of grocery shopping because its just too much for me right now. I LOVE my Mommy!
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Nice! Yeah my mom finally joined the text messaging era last year but she works an hour south and lives 25 minutes south so I would still have to wait!

Quoting MixedCooke: Mine is up on the text messaging so I just text her and then she drops it off after work!

Quoting JenG20: Nice! Glad she is there to help you! I'm feeling lost today because my mom is working and there's stuff I wanna go get for the hospital but I think it would be too much for me at this point with these darn contractions and my cervical issues. I hate waiting on my hubby to do stuff too so this sucks!

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Im tempted to call my.mom and ask for help with cleaning and putting my clean laundry away sice she's so speedy with it and is very good at it!!! It hurts to stand and walk around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)