Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grooming

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 12 Replies
Is such a chore now. Legs are difficult and then having to use a mirror and sit on the edge of the tub to keep things trimmed up down there is so difficult. ..especially when u have to lift your belly, hold a mirror and try and trim at the same time. Takes a special kind of acrobatics. Hahaha.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM

haha this was me last night because I had my first "internal" at my check up today...it had been so long I had to use hubby's electric hair clippers first LOL! Then finish the job while in the shower...Oh my work out!! I'm still sore today :P

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:37 PM
I tried to do it blindly today! Um yeah not so good! I am pretty sure it looks like a straight mess! I am just gonna have to put my hubby to work! Lol
ck8204
by Candie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Thankfully it's raining here today so I can wear pants. Shaving my legs can no longer be done safely in the shower any more. So for the last few weeks I've been sitting on the edge of the tub and use lotion or shaving cream and shave before my shower, but it's still a chore. I only have the energy to shave 'down there' once a week. I shave by feel and DH helps with what ever I miss. I'll be glad when grooming is a solo affair again. Lol
starinez
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I trimmed as close as possible with my husband's beard trimmer LMAO SHHHH!!! I also shaved around the panty line but I won't shave everything off because it gets itchy and I can't handle that right now.

I'm sure it looks a mess but it is close cropped and out of the way. Can't get the courage to all hubby for help in thay department. Lol

I havnt had any problem shaving my legs in the shower though. But even as big add I am I still bend over just fine.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM
LOL yeah I'm keeping things trimmed down there as well and definitely takes some acrobatics!
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I'm about to have to ask for hubby's help bc it's getting ridiculous, lol!
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Lol i just take care of the bikini area and done ive said forget it to the rest for now lol but shaving my legs is pretty easy even sitting so yaaay me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

I'm going to use my bikini trimmer this weekend. I'm hoping I can just look in the mirror and get it done. I definitely can't see down there at all....

ninjanessa
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I do the exact same thing lol!! I think a trim is better than a forest so I'm good..even if it isnt perfect! 

Quoting starinez: I trimmed as close as possible with my husband's beard trimmer LMAO SHHHH!!! I also shaved around the panty line but I won't shave everything off because it gets itchy and I can't handle that right now. I'm sure it looks a mess but it is close cropped and out of the way. Can't get the courage to all hubby for help in thay department. Lol I havnt had any problem shaving my legs in the shower though. But even as big add I am I still bend over just fine.

Jaybay223
by Jess on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha!! I did the exact same. Hoping DH doesn't find out, but at least it's no longer a jungle.
I can still shave my legs without a problem.

Quoting starinez: I trimmed as close as possible with my husband's beard trimmer LMAO SHHHH!!! I also shaved around the panty line but I won't shave everything off because it gets itchy and I can't handle that right now.

I'm sure it looks a mess but it is close cropped and out of the way. Can't get the courage to all hubby for help in thay department. Lol

I havnt had any problem shaving my legs in the shower though. But even as big add I am I still bend over just fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)