Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They made an offer I can't resist

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
When I was 24 weeks, we did a 4d ultrasound. It was early but I was shocked to hear it was a girl when I had been told for 8 weeks that it was a boy. So I wanted to make sure.

Anyways, the place called back with a special offer for established clients. Basically I can get 4 black and white prints and a 15 minute dvd of baby at now 37 weeks for 50 bucks. That's a third of what I paid initially.

SO wasn't excited about spending the money the first time around, so I know he isn't going to go for it this time. But come on! I asked BFF what she thought and she told me to do it. This may be my last kid so I should. She also said it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission lol.

I'm so lost. I want to do it sooooo badly! I want to see her all chunky and all that. The first go around was awesome but even the tech was talking about how early it was to have it done.

What would you do?

Eta: my grandmother offered to pay for half! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ninjanessa
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I would totally do it!! it's 50.00!! and especially since grandma will be paying half! I would want to make sure of the sex! lol I'm scared my lo is going to come out the opposite sex..even though I have been told by 2 different techs and my dr that it IS a boy..the chances that the cord was just in the way scares me haha. Enjoy your ultrasound =)

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:58 PM
I would do it! I got an us a couple weeks ago and was surprised that they gave me a couple 3D pics I am SO glad to have them now! This is my last baby too so I'm really into documenting everything!
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:29 PM

DO IT!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)