Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some sort of relief!! *TMI*

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM
  • 8 Replies
Sooo I'm embarrassed to even talk about this...but I don't know what to do, I have a doctors apt tomorrow so I'll talk to her then, but in the mean time I'm just in tears! I have a hemerroid from hell! I've never felt this kind of discomfort/pain. I tried baths, ice, and preperation H for the last 3 or so days...all of which are doing nothing for me! I can't walk, stand or sit without wincing in pain....does anyone have any secret tips or anything?!
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Briyawna
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Never dealt with hemmroids.. I hope you get some relief..
skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:51 PM
Raw potato or witch hazel tucks pads
ticking.clock
by Kellie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Thank you!! I will try that! At this point I'll try anything.

Quoting skylarkdancer: Raw potato or witch hazel tucks pads
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I am having some kind of pressure or something pusshing my bottom so far down i cant close my legs properly. i have had hemmoroids  with other pregnancies and they hurt and bled ....i guess my best guess would be to try maybe some dermaplast spray for pain or maybe those maxipad popsicles to reduce inflammation? i would definetly try to get stool softener so your bm's dont irritate it more and i would try to get your hips up and lie down to get some of the blood out of the area

Jess21608
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Definitely second the witch hazel pads i have heard the potato really works but ihaven't tried it yet
Bump2b
by Sarah on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:06 PM
I have no secret tips other than to keep doing what you're doing. They are awful :( I've only ever had to deal with them during this pregnancy and it's been a painful eye opener. I couldn't imagine dealing with them daily all the time. Mine have finally resolved and just in time for birth! My biggest fear was pushing with them & the pain being worse than the actual birth.
ticking.clock
by Kellie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Ok thank you ladies!!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:05 AM
I hope you get relief soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)